Monday, September 20, 2010

Overweight Kids

by Dolorean

Why I think 33 percent of children in America are overweight is mainly because parents don't eat healthy so that's sometimes causes kids not to eat healthy. Another reason I think a lot of kids are overweight is because most schools don't have a balanced lunch menus, the last reason being some people just don't care.

Form my personal experience, I've noticed that a lot of parents don't eat healthy. I think that's why a lot of kids don't eat healthy. Which is why it causes kids to be overweight. For example I like fried food, and my kids grew to like a lot of fried foods. So I think that's part of the reason a lot of kids are overweight.

33 percent of America's youth are overweight mainly because of school lunch, I think, cause it is not balanced If you ask me school lunches are more about popular food than health food. That causes kids to eat unhealthy. That is why I think one of the reasons for kids being overweight is, they are not eating healthy at school.

I think some people don't care about their weight and health. Because 1/4 of kids are overweight. For instance there are lots of people I know that don't know how to cook. So they just go eat out at fast food restaurants. So that's one reason I think people don't care about their weight.

Kids are overweight in America because parents don't eat healthy. There are also a lot of unbalanced school lunch menus that I think is a big part of obesity in America. Most of all I think people just don't care. That's why I think kids are overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment